Dress up your little darling this 4th of July with a patriotic tutu! With a few simple materials, you can create a festive skirt that will have her twirling all day long!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Determine the length of skirt desired.
- Cut tulle strips double the desired length, plus two inches.
- Cut the ribbon for the waist of the tutu, adding additional length to tie a bow.
- Tie the tulle onto the ribbon. Start with blue tulle strips until 1/2 of the ribbon is full. Next, alternate two red and two white tulle strips until you cover the length of the ribbon.
- Add star stickers to the blue tulle in a random pattern.
- Tie the extra ribbon in a bow.