Celebrate summer with this patriotic door hanger! This is great project to enlist your kids’ help on – They will have fun painting the cutouts and helping you glue the pieces together to create this fun decoration.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Paint your “4” cutout red. Let the shape dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Next, you’ll need to paint your letters. Paint the “J” and “L” blue and the “U” and “Y” white.
- Use craft glue to secure the letters to the “4” cutout.
- Use hot glue to attach a long ribbon hanger to the back of the “4”.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and tie a large bow at the top of the hanger.