Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 2 hours plus drying time
Age range: 10+ with adult supervision
Things you need:
Unfinished Wood House
Miniature Magical Unicorn
Miniature Magical Unicorn Poop
Unfinished Wood Rainbow Cutout
Dollhouse Miniature Gold Frame
Miniature Flower and Log Bench
Artificial Moss Sheet
Unfinished Wood Hearts
Extra Fine Glitter (Bubble Gum Pink, Sunflower Gold, Fairy Blue, Neon Orange, Ocean Blue, and White)
Acrylic Paint (Cameo Pink, Fuschia, Lemon Chiffon, Harvest Orange, Regency Blue, Plum Kiss, and Crisp Green)
Things to do:
1. Paint the bottom of the house with the Crisp Green Acrylic Apple Barrel Paint. One coat is sufficient, as it will covered with the moss sheet. Set aside to dry.
2. Once the Crisp Green paint is dry, paint the interior walls of the wooden house with the Cameo Pink paint. Be sure the green paint is completely dry. I did not wait long enough and the pink and green paint mixed together. So, I allowed them both to dry completely and covered with two more coats of cameo pink.
3. Paint the sides of the wooden house with the Harvest Orange paint.
4. Paint the roof of the wooden house with the Regency Blue paint.
5. Paint the outside front edges of the wooden house with the Lemon Chiffon paint.
6. Paint the rainbow cut out with the paint colors from the house, saving the white for last. I used the fuschia pink paint, instead of the blush pink for the rainbow.
7. Decide where you would like to add the miniature gold frame. Trace inside edges of the frame onto the wooden house.
8. Brush on Mod Podge to traced frame area
9. Pour the Fairy Blue glitter over the Mod Podge. Then shake off excess glitter. Set aside to dry.
10. Brush Mod Podge and add the Fairy Blue glitter over the rainbow cut out. Shake off excess glitter and set aside to dry.
11. Brush Mod Podge onto the sides of the wooden house with the Harvest Orange paint.
12. Over a paper lined container, pour the Neon Orange glitter over the Mod Podge on each side. Shake off glitter and set aside to dry.
13. Add the orange glitter to the rainbow cut out.
14. Fold paper in half, and pour excess glitter back into the container.
15. Repeat steps 11-14 with blue, fuschia and yellow glitter. Also add the fuschia glitter to the wooden hearts.
16. Once all other glitters have been added to the rainbow cut out, brush on Mod Podge to cloud. Then pour on glitter and shake off excess glitter. Set aside to dry.
17. Measure the bottom of the wooden house. Then cut out a piece of artificial moss to fit inside. Place some hot glue on the bottom of the wooden box and then place the press the artificial moss into the glue.
18. Once the purple glitter is dry, place a small amount of hot glue around the purple glitter. Then, press and hold the gold frame over the glue.
19. Glue the rainbow cut out to the roof of the wooden house.
20. Hot glue the hearts to the front edges of the wooden house.
21. Add any additional features, like little these little stars I had left over from another project.
22. Add Unicorn and furniture to the house.