Love is in the air! Adorn your space or decorate for your event with this gorgeous hydrangea kissing ball. Make them in several sizes for the perfect display.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Cut 2 1/2 feet of jute and secure the ends with hot glue, creating a loop.
2. Use hot glue to attach the loop to the Styrofoam ball.
3. Pull the flowers off of the hydrangea bouquet and remove the stems, leaving a bloom with a small hole in the center.
4. Slide a pearl pin through the hole and press it into the Styrofoam ball.
5. Repeat this step until the entire surface is covered in blooms.