Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Measure where you would like to place your table runner. Then, trim off edges on each side. Use a rotary cutter and ruler for straighter lines.
2. Heat up glue gun.
3. Sort the Copper Glitter Artificial Maple Leaves by color and size.
4. Place the leaves on the edge of the table runner.
5. Once you have the look you desire. Starting with the center leaf, place a piece of glue on the back of each leaf. Work from the center down to each end.
6. Repeat with second row of leaves by placing the leaves in place, then gluing them down from center to the edges.
7. Along the second row of faux leaves, in the center of each leaf, place a drop of glue.
8. With the holes of the pearls facing the the sides, place the pearl on top of the glue. Hold the pearl down for about 15 seconds until glue dries.
9. Repeat all steps on the other side of the table runner.
Voila! You now have your festive Fall Faux Leaf Table Runner.