It’s fall y’all! Step up your table scape with this seasonal centerpiece and make a serious design statement.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things you’ll need:
Acrylic paint (Honey Brown, English Ivy Green, Barn Red, Nutmeg Brown)
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
2-inch jute ribbon
Things to do:
1. Use four different colors of acrylic paint to paint your mason jar.
2. Measure and cut four pieces of burlap ribbon to fit around your jars. Stencil F-A-L-L on each of the ribbon pieces. Each jar gets one letter.
3. Use hot glue to secure the ribbon in place on each jar.
4. Screw the lids on the jars and gently arrange your wheat in each of the lids.
5. Tie a piece of jute around the mason jar, just below the lid.