These pretty flowers are just the thing to top off that perfect gift and are made entirely out of cupcake liners! Use different sized liners to create a variety of sizes then group them together or attaching a single flower instead of a bow.
Things to do:
1. Choose one liner to act as a base for the flower.
2. Open up several liners and fold them in half, bringing the rounded edges together.
3. Glue the folded liners into the base, overlapping them to create a denser frill.
4. Repeat this process, folding the liners next into thirds and then quarters and layering them into the flower until a small space remains.
5. Roll several liners together to create a core and then press into the center with a generous dot of glue