Dreaming of a white Christmas? Adorn your tree with these handmade snowflake ornaments! Play with different sized clothespins to add dimension to your Christmas tree.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. First, disassemble your clothespins. Twist them in opposite directions to pop off the metal clip.
2. Next, we’re going to reattach the pieces. Run hot glue down the flat side of your clothespin and attach it to the flat side of another clothespin.
3. Lay 8 attached clothespins in a snowflake shape and use hot glue to secure them when you have a look you like.
4. Cut a 12-inch piece of string and knot the ends to create a loop. Attach it to the back of your star using hot glue.
5. Paint the snowflake with white acrylic paint.