1 – Square Paper Mache Box
1- Unfinished Wood Furniture Button
1 – Black Craft Foam Sheet
Natural Dried Raffia
Wild Iris Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Black Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Pineapple Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Lavender Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
White Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Welbond Universal Glue
General Use Scissors
One small flower for witches hat
1. First you will want to paint the bottom of the paper mache box with the Wild Iris Apple Barrel acrylic paint, then set it aside and let dry.
2. Take the lid part of the paper mache box and paint diagonally across. Take your paint brush and the Pineapple Apple Barrel acrylic paint, then paint one half of the paper mache box lid for her face. On the other half of the paper mache box lid paint it with the Black Apple Barrel acrylic paint for the witches hat.
3. For the witches nose, take one of the unfinished wood furniture buttons and paint it with the Pineapple Apple Barrel acrylic paint for her nose. Set the aside paper mache box lid and let dry.
4. While letting the paper mache box lid dry, you can cut a few strands of the natural dried raffia into approx 3/4″ pieces for her hair.
5. Next, cut a strip of the black craft foam sheet into a 4-3/4″ long and 1/4″ wide strip – this will become her hats brim.
6. Once the paper mache box lid has dried, you can then paint the witches face on. Use the black, and white Apple Barrel acrylic paint for her eyes, mouth and teeth. Use the Lavender Apple Barrel acrylic paint for the cheeks.
7. Take the Welbond Universal glue and glue the wood furniture button on for her nose
8. Use the Welbond Universal glue to also glue on the the natural dried raffia pieces across the bottom of the hat for her hair
9. Finally, you then cover where you have glued the hair with the strip of black craft foam.
Enjoy your now finished witch favor boxes! If you want a tasty sweet. . .Be sure to holler trick or treat!