Hang this little button wreath as a nod to the holiday and to primitive style. This will look as cute in your home as in your office.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut your burlap about 2 inches taller and wider than your embroidery hoop, all the way around.
2. Open the hoop, insert the burlap, and snap the hoop back into place. Make sure the burlap is taut.
3. Trace a circle in the center of the burlap. Warm up your hot glue gun.
4. Glue several buttons onto the traced circle as shown.
5. Glue another layer of buttons inside the first.
6. Add smaller buttons on top to fill in the spaces and give the project dimension.
7. Tie your ribbon into a bow.
8. Glue this to the wreath.
9. Trim the burlap even with the hoop.