Mix up a quick batch of these holiday gift tags and you’ll be ready to wrap and dazzle this year. All it takes is a few ingredients that you’re sure to have in your pantry and your craft stash and you are set!
Things you’ll need:
Circle cutter or glass
Things to do:
1. Mix up a dough using one part water to two parts each salt and flour (for a small batch start with 1 cup flour, 1 cup salt and 1/2 cup warm water. Knead until it’s the consistency of play dough.
2. Roll out the dough until it’s 1/8 inch thick.
3. Cut out circles and discard extra dough or re-roll and cut more circles.
4. Press stamps into the center of the rounds firmly but not so hard that it distorts the circle.
5. Cut a hole in the top of each circle using the straw.
6. Allow the tags to dry, this can take up to two days, flipping them once to allow the back side to dry as well.