This adorable craft stick alligator is as fun to play with as it is to make! Create several craft stick alligators to make your own version of the Florida Everglades.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 45 minutes (includes drying time)
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Paint your craft stick and allow it to dry.
2. Start wrapping the pipe cleaner around the stick about 2″ from one end.
3. Once you’ve wrapped the first pipe cleaner, wrap one more.
4. Cut one pipe cleaner in half. Wrap one around the stick as shown.
5. Form this to make front legs.
6. Create feet by bending the ends of the pipe cleaner.
7. Repeat for the back legs. Warm up your glue gun.
8. Glue google eyes to the stick.
9. Glue a square of the felt or craft foam below the alligator’s head.
10. Trim this in a zigzag pattern to form teeth.