Add a summery pop to your home decor with these watermelon coasters! All you need is a little paint to transform a set of cork coasters into something festive and fun.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Paint your cork coasters red and let them dry completely.
- Add white paint around the boarder.
- Paint green around the outer circle, smoothing the line where the red and white paint meet.
- Use your black marker to add seeds.
- Spray the painted coaster with finishing spray to seal it.