Popsicle stick crafts are fun and easy enough for young kiddos to create. Cut up the pieces of ribbon before the craft for an easier experience with the younger ones.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 4+
Things to do:
1. Cut 6 – approximately 3 inch lengths of ribbon for each flower you wish to create and one approximately 1 inch diameter circle out of craft foam.
2. Fold one length of ribbon in half, creating a loop, and glue the ends of the loop to the top end of the green craft stick.
3. Repeat step two until you have six loops of ribbon, pointing different directions, to complete a circle of loops.
4. Glue the circle of craft foam to the center of the circle of loops, covering the glued on ends of ribbon.
5. Repeat with a variety of colors!