Make these felt pillow in any size or shape for endless options. They are perfect for a doll’s bed!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1-2 hours (depending on size)
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut two pieces of felt the same size (I used two whole sheets of felt).
2. Cut one inch squares out of each corner (these squares will be smaller or larger depending on the size of your piece of felt).
3. Cut one inch strips of felt into each edge of the remaining sections. You will be left with two pieces of felt that look like they have fringe. (It is easier to make sure your fringe pieces match if you line up your pieces and cut through both layers at once).
4. Line up the two pieces of felt, matching the corners, and tie two matching fringe pieces together.
5. Continue tying matching fringe pieces together all the way around three of the sides.
6. Stop on the fourth side and stuff the pillow.
7. Continue tying the fringe pieces until your pillow is completely tied shut.