These adorable Valentine Pencil Critters make a great holiday favor or craft project for kids! All you need is a few simple materials for an afternoon of fun!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Use hot glue to attach two google eyes and a small pompom to the front of your large pompom, creating a face.
2. Separate the bottom of the pompom and use hot glue to attach a pipe cleaner.
3. Cut two two-inch pieces of pipe cleaner and roll the ends to create a pair of antennas.
4. Attach the antennas to the top of the pompom with hot glue.
5. Wrap the bottom pipe cleaner around the top of your pencil.
6. Complete your pencil critter by writing a note on your heart tag and attaching it to the pencil with string.