These sweet treat candy rings only take a few minutes to make and are a great project to do with younger children, as they require no scissors or hot glue! Grab your pipe cleaners and favorite chocolate candies and let’s get started!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
1. Lay your pipe cleaners in an “x” shape.
2. Place the candy kiss in the center.
3. Pull the pipe cleaners up around the sides of the candy kiss.
4. Twist them tightly to hold the candy in place.
5. Separate the pipe cleaners so there are two on each side. Hold the candy on the top of your finger and twist the pipe cleaners around your finger before wrapping them beneath the candy to secure the shape.