This coffee bean candle will fill your home with the sweet aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans. It’s super easy to make and looks lovely displayed in your home. You can choose the glass jar and create custom looks that will compliment any living space.
Difficulty level: Beginning
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 13 and Up
Things you’ll need:
Whole Coffee Beans
Things to do:
1. Melt the white wax in a pan over low heat. Be careful to watch the wax, because it will melt quickly and be extremely hot.
2. Fill the bottom of the glass container with whole coffee beans.
3. Pour the hot wax over the coffee beans until the jar is 3/4 full.
4. Add several drops of coffee scent to the hot wax and allow time for the wax to cool and harden.
5. Once the wax begins to harden, you can move the coffee beans around in the wax and find a placement the way you like.
6. Once the wax has hardened, add more whole coffee beans and pour more hot wax over the surface.
7. Add a final layer of coffee beans on top of the hot wax. By pouring several layers of wax, you can ensure you have coffee beans throughout.
8. Allow the wax to harden completely and trim the wick to your desired length.