Whether you’d like a guardian angel to watch over you year-round, or are looking to start on your holiday crafting, this is a simple craft that will bring the spirit of happiness! This clothespin angel makes a nice ornament or package topper, and would be a great religious gift for a baptism, christening, communion or confirmation too!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 20 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Warm up your hot glue gun. Use the lace doily as a template to cut the burlap into a circle. Hot glue both together.
2. Wrap the burlap and doily combination around the clothespin, folding at the front, as shown. Hot glue to the clothespin.
3. Cut a small bit of lace and wrap it on the top of the bead. Hot glue in place.
4. Hot glue the googly eyes to the bead.
5. Glue the bead (the head!) to the top of the clothespin.
6. Glue the wings to the back of the clothespin. You’re finished! Hang and enjoy!