Spice up your fall decor with a felt pumpkin made from a foam ball. You’ll spend some time cutting the circles, but after that’s complete, the pumpkin goes together quickly!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 2 hours
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut out 50-60 circles from your orange felt.
2. Fold the circle in half.
3. Fold it in half again.
4. Slide a pin into the point of the now-folded circle.
5. Poke the pin into the ball.
6. Repeat with more circles.
7. Continue filling in your ball.
8. Add a cinnamon stick to the top, and cut one more circle – this time, in green – to fold and add next to the cinnamon stick.