Spruce up your shelves for fall with these adorable cork pumpkins. Make several and paint them in different shades of orange for a dynamic autumn display.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. First, arrange your corks in a pumpkin shape. Make sure they’re all facing in the same direction, large side out.
2. When you’re happy with your shape, use hot glue to attach the corks.
3. Use a foam brush to paint the front of your corks orange.
4. Use hot glue to attach a single cork to the top of your pumpkin. This will be your stem.
5. Add an artificial leaf to the top.
6. Display your cork pumpkin proudly!