These eclectic pears are the perfect accent to the fruit bowl on your counter. The jute looks amazing when paired with this season’s freshest produce. Recycle your old light bulbs with the hip, DIY that you’re sure to get endless compliments on. **Please remember to keep out of reach of young children.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 Minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things to do:
1: Hot glue the end of your jute to the top of the light bulb. Allow the glue to sit until it has dried completely.
2. Make a puddle of Crafter’s Pick glue and cover the surface of the light bulb with glue. Use your paintbrush to spread the glue, creating an even covering.
3. Begin wrapping your jute around the light bulb, covering the entire surface. Continue adjusting your jute, pressing it tightly into the row above, as to cover the entire surface of the light bulb.
4. Attach the twig to the bottom of the light bulb, to create the top of the pear. Allow glue to dry completely.
5. Cover the bottom of the light bulb with glue and finish covering the surface with jute.
6. Allow the pear to dry complete before using it. Make several jute pears to create a coherent look for your countertop accessories.