Your Christmas tree will look and smell heavenly this holiday season! These cinnamon stick tree ornaments complement a rustic Christmas decor theme perfectly, adding a homemade, sentimental touch.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Cut three fabric strips. They should be roughly 3/4 -inch thick and vary slightly in length.
2. Tie them onto your cinnamon stick, placing the longest strip of fabric at the bottom and shortest at the top.
3. Use hot glue to attach a metal star to the top of the cinnamon stick.
4. Cut a 6-inch piece of jute and knot the ends, creating a loop. Use hot glue to attach it to the back of your cinnamon stick.
5. Use hot glue to attach jingle bells to the center of your fabric knots.
6. Hang and enjoy!