Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 15 minutes
Age range: 3 and up, with adult supervision for hot glue gun
Things to do:
- Fold a cupcake liner in half.
- Fold the liner in half again.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create a second folded cupcake liner.
- Open the clothespin, then add a dot of hot glue at the edge where the two pieces meet.
- Place the cupcake liners inside the clothespin, one on each side, lining them up as evenly as possible. Close the clothespin.
- Add a length of washi tape to the clothespin, trimming the washi tape about 1/4 ” from the edge of the clothespin.
- Fold the tape under the clothespin edge to secure it.
- Hot glue small pompoms to the cupcake liners on each side.
- Cut two 4″ lengths of pipecleaners. Open the clothespin slightly, then add a dot of glue just inside.
- Place the pipe cleaners inside the clothespin, making a V shape. Close the clothespin to glue the pipe cleaners inside.