This wedding DIY is the perfect replacement for rice! Give your guests a cute cone and they’ll fill the air with the sweet smell of lavender as you and your love embark on a journey that will last the rest of your lives.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. The first thing you’ll need to do is create the cone. Rip a page out of your old book and roll it up. Start at the bottom right corner and curl the page until you find a shape that you like.
2. Secure the shape by applying a line of hot glue around the edge of the page.
3. Now you’re going to fill the cone. Cut a 12×12 square of tissue paper and put it in the cone.
4. Decorate the cone with a jute bow. Tie a small bow and use hot glue to attach it to the front.
5. Fill it with dried lavender and enjoy the sweet smell!