Beautiful felt flowers are satisfying to make and are so beautiful! Adding them to a ribbon headband is the perfect way to show them off. Make one to match her every outfit!
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Make your ribbon headband first (click here for the tutorial). Then cut 3 strips from the long side of a piece of felt. Each strip should be about 1/2″, but there’s no need to make them perfect.
2. Warm up your hot glue gun. Cut waves” on one side of each strip.
3. Start rolling one of the strips, making sure you glue it at intervals. Don’t make it too tight – try to roll loosely, then tack with glue, so it looks more like a rose.
4. This is what it should like when you’re finished.
5. Repeat with the other two strips of felt.
6. Glue one of the flowers to the ribbon headband.
7. Glue the second flower to the headband next to the first one.
8. Glue the third flower on top of the first two.