Everyone will love making some little monster reading buddies. The finished felt monsters slide over the edge of your page to hold your spot!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut two, 2″ square pieces of felt per bookmark.
2. Cut circles of various sizes in a contrasting color *optional
3. Create a bow from ribbon *optional
4. Apply a line of glue along two touching edges, as shown in the photo, and place the matching square over the glue.
5. Embellish the bookmark as desired. The possibilities are endless!