- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsBurlap RibbonCurling RibbonFlora Satin RibbonGrosgrain RibbonLace TrimsShop All Ribbon and Trims>ScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
We take privacy very seriously, and in compiling this policy we have taken steps to ensure we have taken into account the standards and principles outlined in data collection and privacy frameworks around the world.
We also apply the principles of the U.S.-E.U. Safe Harbor framework:
- (a.a.i) Notice (we tell you what we are collecting and when we are collecting it, and the purposes for which the information will be collected and used).
(a.a.ii) Choice (we give you the choice, where possible and appropriate, not to have your data collected or used in ways you do not wish it to be used).
(a.a.iii) Onward Transfer (we explicitly state how and to whom we may transfer your data).
(a.a.iv) Access and Accuracy (we will provide you with a reasonable opportunity to review and confirm the accuracy of your data).
(a.a.v) Security (we will keep all of your data as if it is our own - securely).
(a.a.vi) Oversight/Enforcement (if we fail in any of these respects we will abide by any enforcement measures).
More information about the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Program can be found at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
2. Sites Covered
3. Links to External Websites and Services
4. Online Shopping Facilities
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking, process agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information they need to verify and authorize your credit card transactions and to ship your order. When we collect credit card information for online purchases, we offer secured-server transactions that encrypt your information in transit.
5. Collection of Data and Personal Information
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use and share data about you in accordance with this policy and the relevant registrations with data protection authorities.
For example, when you request information, subscribe to our emails or ask for support materials, register yourself or your Factory Direct Craft products, enter competitions or participate in surveys, or apply for a job at Factory Direct Craft, we will ask you to provide personal information to complete these transactions.
The sort of information that you provide in each case will vary and could include personal details such as your name, age and address. In some cases you will also provide additional information such as your preferences or product choices. In some cases we may ask you for a username and password that should only be known to you.
In addition to the information that you provide to us, we may also collect data about you during your visit to our website or while you engage with one of our marketing campaigns. We collect this data using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools collect data about your behavior and your computer system. Information like your Internet address (IP Address), the pages you have looked at and the things you have done while on our websites.
We also may use these tools in connection with our email marketing campaigns to allow us to understand what links you click on and what content is of interest to you. Factory Direct Craft also may collect data from commercial sources to enrich and verify the data that you have provided or that we have collected about you. This data will help us to ensure that we have accurate records, and will provide us with the ability to keep your information up to date. In some cases we may use this commercial data to work out something about you. For example, we may use your IP address to calculate your approximate geographic location.
- (a) Cookies
Cookies are usually defined in one of two ways and Factory Direct Craft sites may use both of them:
- (a.a.i) Session cookies do not stay on your computer after you close your browser.
(a.a.ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/help_21/using_priv_help.html
Please be aware that a number of features on our websites may require cookies to operate correctly, turning off cookies may affect your experience on our website.
- (b) Web Beacons
A Web beacon is an electronic image. Web beacons can track certain things form your computer and can report activity back to a web server allowing us to understand some of your behavior.
If you choose to receive emails from Factory Direct Craft, we may use web beacons to track your reaction to our emails. We may also use them to track if you click on the links and at what time and date you do so. Some of our marketing partners may use web beacons to track your interaction with online advertising banners.
(c) Embedded Web Links Links provided in our emails and in some cases on third-party websites may include tracking embedded in the link. The tracking is accomplished through a redirection system. The redirection system allows Factory Direct Craft to understand how the link is being used.
Some of these links will enable Factory Direct Craft to identify that you have personally clicked on the link and this may be attached to the personal data that we hold about you. This data is used to improve our service to you and to help us understand the performance of our marketing campaigns.
(d) Third-Party Websites and Services Factory Direct Craft works with a number of service providers of marketing communications technology. These service providers may use various data collection methods to improve the performance of the marketing campaigns we are contracting them to provide. The Data collected can be gathered on our websites and also on the websites where our marketing communications are appearing. For example, we may collect data where our banner advertisements are displayed on third-party websites.
6. Social Media
We may provide features on our websites that allow you to share and connect through social networks. These features connect with the services provided by the social networks and therefore the privacy controls in place are those of the social networks. We encourage that you, before engaging with any of these tools, review the privacy settings of your social profiles and also to read the privacy policies of the networks in question. These social features often store information about you and the things that you share or comment upon.
If you share any of your personal information through a public forum or social network enabled feature on our websites this information could be read by anyone. Factory Direct Craft therefore is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums and any access to or use of that information.
7. How We Use Your Information
The information we gather and you provide is collected and used to improve our service to you and your experience when engaging with our websites and our products. For example, we may use your information to:
- (a.a) prevent malicious activity and provide you with a secure experience;
(a.b) provide service and support for products that you own;
(a.c) provide marketing communications that are effective and optimized for you;
(a.d) keep you up to date with the latest benefits available from Factory Direct Craft;
(a.e) avoid sending you something that will not be of interest;
(a.f) define what content you might be interested in;
(a.g) personalize your website experience;
(a.h) measure performance of marketing programs;
(a.i) invite you to participate in competitions;
(a.j) to learn about your behavior and try to improve what we do for your benefit;
(a.k) contact you about services and offers that are relevant to you;
(a.l) where we display testimonials, reviews or recommendations on our website they have been placed there with the express consent of the owner of the statement.
8. How We Share Your Information
Factory Direct Craft does not sell or lease your information to any third party. We may disclose your personal information to our partners in accordance with this policy. We will share your information in the following ways:
Factory Direct Craft works with a number of suppliers internationally that help us to process your requests, deliver customer service and support, send our email marketing communications and provide the experience that you have come to expect from our brands. We will share your information with these suppliers in order to fulfill the service that they provide to us. They are under contract to keep your data secure and not to use it for any reason other than to fulfill the service we have requested from them.
On occasion we may provide you with the ability to communicate with selected third parties. Where this is the case we will provide you with the facility to instruct us to share your data with the selected third party. We will only ever share your data in this way if you have told us that you are willing to allow us to do so.
Except as described in this policy we will not share your data with third parties unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- (a.a.i) respond to duly authorized information requests of law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
(a.a.ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order;
(a.a.iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
(a.a.iv) enforce/protect the rights and properties of Factory Direct Craft or its subsidiaries; or
(a.a.v) protect the rights or personal safety of Factory Direct Craft employees.
There are circumstances where Factory Direct Craft may decide to buy, sell or reorganize business in selected countries. Under these circumstances it may be necessary to share or receive personal information with prospective or actual partners or affiliates. In such instances Factory Direct Craft will seek to ensure that all data remains protected by a policy of similar to this policy.
9. Children's Privacy
Factory Direct Craft does not actively seek to gather data from children. We do not target our products or services at children and would not expect them to be engaging with our websites or services. We would encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent children from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any data that we have collected about children we will endeavor to delete it.
10. Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
Factory Direct Craft wants to provide you with relevant information that you have requested.
If we provide subscription based services, we will allow you to make choices about what data you provide at the point of data collection or at any time after you have received a communication from us while you are subscribed to the service. This assumes that any transactional or service-oriented messages are excluded from your preference, as they are not intended to be for the purposes of marketing communications, and rather to fulfill a service you have requested.
- (a) Subscription Email Communications
After you request to receive these emails, you may opt out of receiving them by selecting the "Change preferences" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
Please note that by opting out you may affect other services which you have requested we provide to you where email communication is a requirement of the service provided.
11. Access to and Accuracy of Your Information
Factory Direct Craft strives to maintain and process your data accurately. We have processes in place to maintain all of our data in accordance with relevant frameworks and take steps to monitor its accuracy. We employ technologies designed to help us maintain data accuracy on input and processing.
Where we enable you access to your private data, we will always ask you for a username and password to help protect your privacy and security. We recommend that you keep your password safe, that you change it periodically, and that you do not disclose it to anyother person or allow any other person to use it.
To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to Factory Direct Craft you can return to the Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that Web page or contact us directly for assistance.
12. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
Factory Direct Craft will use appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information that we collect to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. When we collect or transmit information over the internet we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. All of our data is stored in secure facilities with limited access and stringent security procedures.
13. Changes to this Statement
This policy was last changed in June 2012.
14. Contacting Us
Factory Direct Craft Supply, Inc.
901 Pleasant Valley Dr
Springboro, Ohio 45066
In your correspondence, please ensure that you inform us that your request pertains to data protection and privacy so that it is routed to the correct team.
15. Other Policies and Statements
16. Governing Law
People from anywhere in the world can access our websites and services. Should this agreement be subject to legal review, we will comply with the law of the country where our websites are located or directed.
Please be aware that if you provide personal information to our websites that:
- (a.a) that information may go to a country that has different privacy laws than your own country or the country in which you are using the website or service; and
The information and content contained on this Web site are protected by copyright. All content, including photographs, appearing on this Web site may NOT be reproduced, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronically or mechanically, without the written permission from and provided by Factory Direct Craft Supply. Violations of this Notice shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and violators shall be held legally responsible for all damages caused as a result of their infringement.Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies