Go under the sea with this adorable foam octopus. Decorate him any way you’d like – we used sequins on his tentacles here, but you can mix it up with different embellishments. Vary the eye size for more silliness!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 90 minutes (includes drying time)
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Paint your Styrofoam ball.
2. Set the ball aside to dry. To speed up the process, you can use a hair dryer.
3. From the foam, cut out a “blob” with 8 different-sized tentacles. Make sure the center is large enough for the Styrofoam head. Warm up your hot glue gun.
4. Glue your sequins or other embellishments onto the tentacles.
5. Glue the googly eyes onto the head, then glue the head into the center of the craft foam tentacles.