This is the perfect rainy day project for kids. They’ll love following the pattern and using glue to build a frame for photos that are precious to them.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. The first step is creating the base. Glue three popsicle sticks together, side by side. Add two popsicle sticks laying flat on top of the base, with a popsicle stick sandwiched in the middle, standing on its side.
2. For the frame, glue together two sets of two popsicle sticks and stand them up on either side of the base.
3. Next, glue two popsicle sticks on top of the frame, creating a square.
4. Now it’s time to add the second layer of the frame. Glue four more popsicle sticks, following the square pattern.
5. Trim your photo to fit the frame and display it proudly!