Keep your iPad scratch-free with this charming sleeve! In a few simple steps, you can transfer a piece of cork into a functional case, protecting your devices in style.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Flatten your cork sheet and lay your iPad on top. Measure about 1-inch from the sides and cut around the perimeter.
2. Cut a second cork sheet with the same dimensions.
3. Lay the matching cork sheets on top of each other and start stitching around the edges with baker’s twine. Feel free to stitch a creative pattern to add a personal touch.
4. Stitch around three sides of the cork, leaving an opening at the top to slip the iPad in.
5. Once your sewing is complete, add a cut button detail to the front. Use baker’s twine to stitch it in place.