Grab the little ones and add a glittery glow to your glass in the just a few minutes.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 Minutes
Age range: 5 and Up
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
1. Use your puff paint to draw snowflake patterns on a plastic bag.
2. Sprinkle your snowflakes with fine glitter. If you’re making multiple snowflakes, try using several different glitter colors.
3. Let your snowflakes dry completely.
4. Dump the excess glitter off and slowly peel your snowflakes off the plastic bag. If you have a hard time removing them, put them in the refrigerator for several minutes and try again.
5. Stick the snowflakes to your window and start dreaming of a white Christmas!