A fairy house is a lovely thing, but a fairy tree house is even better. Some fairies, after all, like to live high off the ground. High, at least, for them. Or perhaps your fairy house is in a pot and you want to give your fairies a way down to the ground. Either way, whip up this simple rope ladder from twigs and twine.
Difficulty level: moderate
Time to complete: 10 minutes
Things to do:
1. Cut two lengths of twine twice as long as the ladder you’ll need.
2. Starting a few inches down from one end, double knot one piece of twine around one end of a twig.
3. Continue to tie twigs every inch or so, until you have as many rungs as you want.
4. Repeat on the other side, keeping the twigs relatively even and knotting the second length of twine evenly along the other side.
5. Trim the ends of the twine to length and hang on your fairy house.