Pom Pom Picture Frames are an Arts & Crafts Time must! Kids of all ages can create this frame for a work of art they created or their favorite photograph. I’ve used this craft as a way to teach kids about patterns. If you want to speed up the creative process, feel free to replace the craft glue with a hot glue gun. The craft glue just makes it all-age-friendly. You can also feel free to replace the pipe cleaners with ribbon or curl and twist your pipe cleaner in a fun, crazy way. Enjoy!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes (Plus 30 minutes of drying time)
Age range: 4+
Things to do:
1. Glue your popsicle sticks into a square frame shape and let dry.
2. Decorate your frame by gluing pom poms to it in any pattern you like.
3. Once your pom poms are dry, wrap one end of your pipe cleaner around a corner of your picture frame.
4. Wrap the other end of your pipe cleaner around the next corner over.
5. Glue your favorite picture into the frame and hang it up where everyone can admire it!