These handmade gift tags are the perfect finishing touch, making any gift look extra special. Make a collection of your favorite tags now, so you can easily incorporate them as you wrap gifts this holiday season. The possibilities are endless, enabling you to be as creative as you want. Have fun mixing and matching colors and patterns to create the perfect gift tags for everyone on your list!
Difficulty level: beginner
Time to complete: 15 Minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things to do:
1. Trace the shape of your cookie cutter onto the printed music paper. Cut out the shape.
2. Use the glue stick to attach the printed music shape to a piece of cardstock and allow the paper to dry.
3. Cut around the printed music shape, leaving a border of colored cardstock.
4. Using the hole punch, make a hole in the top of the shape.
5. String a piece of ribbon through the hole and tie it in a knot, creating a loop.
6. Cut a small piece of ribbon and tie a bow. Use the hot glue gun to attach the bow to the front of the gift tag, covering the punched hole.