Fairy Light Ball
I don’t know many little girls, or little boys for that matter, who wouldn’t love one of these fairy light balls to carry on a summer evening. My little one certainly can’t get enough of hers and we’ve already had requests for several more around the neighborhood. And who can blame them? I think I might want one for myself!
Things to do:
1. Load the battery compartment of your lights up with fresh batteries.
2. Ease open a section on the grapevine ball so that it’s big enough for the battery pack to slide in. Line the inside of the ball with moss, green side facing out.
3. Feed the lights into the ball, pressing them through the moss and evenly distributing them around the ball evenly.
4. Slide the battery pack in so that the switch is visible at one end. Cover the top of the battery pack loosely with moss and shift the grapevine back into place.
5. Cut a length of ribbon long enough to create a strap. Loop through a solid piece of vine and tie off with a knot and a bow.