Crown Hair Pin
Every girl deserves a crown. Don’t you think? This wee little crown is perfect for the princess in your life (even if it’s you!) and adds just a touch of whimsy to an everyday hairdo.
Things to do:
1. Trim a half-inch section off of your straw, making sure the ends are totally flat and not angled.
2. Using either the pinking shears or your scissors, cut the crowns spikes on one end of your piece of straw.
3. In the jar lid, mix Mod Podge and a generous amount of glitter. You want a thick paste of glitter here.
4. Paint the tiny crown inside and out with the glitter. You’ll need several coats, allowing each to dry before the next, to completely cover the straw.
5. Once the crown is well coated with glitter, Glue it to the bobby pin with generous dots of glue. Allow it to dry before wearing.