It doesn’t need to be Easter to appreciate the cute spring bunny! Delight young party guests with these quaint party favors – lollipop bunnies. Once they’re done admiring them… they can eat them.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 8+
Things you’ll need:
Pink pom poms
Assorted pipe cleaners
Pink grosgrain ribbon or other embellishments for the neck
Two 1 1/2 ” Styrofoam balls
Assorted googly eyes
Hot glue gun
Things to do:
1. Tape the top of the wrapper to the back of the lollipop.
2. Slip the Styrofoam balls onto the sticks. Warm up your hot glue gun.
3. If making two bunnies, cut out four feet shapes from your felt. You can create these in any shape you desire.
4. Glue two of the feet together so that they’re a double thickness. This helps with stability, so the bunny stands up.
5. Glue the feet to the bottom of the lollipop wrapper.
6. Glue on the eyes and nose.
7. Cut the pipe cleaner in half and bend to create two ears.
8. Push the ears into the Styrofoam.
9. Glue on any embellishments you create or have handy, for the bunny’s neck.