Spruce up your space for your next birthday bash or dinner party with a darling, cork chain garland! This simple DIY is easy to make and seriously stylish. Grab your hot glue gun and let’s get started!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 8 and Up
Things to do:
1. Unroll your sheet of cork and cut a 1-foot long piece.
2. Use a ruler to mark 1-inch strips of cork and cut them out.
3. Draw a different pattern on each strip with a permanent marker. Polka dots, stripes, and triangles all look good!
4. Use hot glue to attach the ends of one cork strip, creating a loop.
5. Attach all of the strips of cork together, using hot glue, until you’ve reached your desired length.