This whimsical wreath will put a smile on anyone’s face! Assemble this umbrella wreath and hang over a bar area, or delight a child who would love to use it as room decor. However you display this, it will be a great conversation piece!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 20 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Open your umbrellas by removing the band.
2. Slide the smaller ring up as you raise the umbrella.
3. Place the umbrellas into the wreath at angles.
4. This is what the umbrellas look like when placed properly in the styrofoam.
5. Continue poking the umbrellas into the styrofoam in a pleasing color arrangement.