Sweeten up your next birthday party with this adorable cupcake garland! You can make your pompoms using yarn and a pompom maker or purchase them premade for a quick and easy assemble.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Use hot glue to secure your pompom to the bottom of the cupcake wrapper.
- Cut an 8-inch piece of string and knot the end, creating a loop.
- Use hot glue to attach the loop inside the pompom.
- Add a small pompom on top of the loop.
- Repeat steps 1-5 until you have enough cupcakes to cover the length of your garland.
- Slide the cupcakes on a long piece of string and display.