DIY Spring Flower Wrapping Paper
Things you’ll need:
Paper (Newsprint or butcher paper works great)
Things to do:
1. Pour generous amounts of spring colored craft paint onto the paper plates.
2. Spread out your paper on a covered work surface.
3. Dip the bottom of the bottles into the paint, twisting it in the paint to make sure it is well coated.
4. Press the bottles onto the paper, twisting slightly if you want wider petals.
5. Repeat until the paper is dotted with flowers.
6. Add stems and leaves and allow the paint to dry before using.