Looking for a quick and easy way to dress up your holiday table? We have the perfect project for you! Grab the kids and get everyone crafting and your Thanksgiving is sure to be picture perfect!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 8 and Up
Things to do:
1. To make your burlap bags look a little more rustic, add a fringe to the top by fraying the edges. Use a pair of scissors to cut the fold open and pull the strings apart until you’re happy with the way it looks. Trim any stray strings.
2. Next, it’s time to make your decor for the silverware holder. Start by pulling a bunch of two leaves off of your artificial sprig.
3. Use jute to attach a cinnamon stick to your leaves.
4. Finally, we’re going to bring all of the pieces together! Slide your silverware in the bag and pull the drawstrings tight.
5. Use jute to tie your cinnamon stick and leaves around the top.
6. Complete the look with a bow made from ribbon or raffia.