It might be sweltering outside, but this cool cucumber of a penguin bottle will make you smile and feel cooler at the same time! After all…it’s winter in the Southern hemisphere!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Fill your bottle with the pom poms.
2. Cut out wings. For the head, cut out a rectangle that can fit around the neck of the bottle. Warm up your hot glue gun.
3. Hot glue the rectangle in place as shown.
4. Glue the wings to the sides of the bottle.
5. Cut out a beak from the orange foam. Glue on the head along with the eyes.
6. Cut out feet from the orange foam. Glue to the bottom of the bottle.
7. Glue feathers to the back of the head.