Creating your own glitter table number for weddings or other important celebrations is simple and doesn’t take much time! Make sure you have some newspapers on hand for easy clean up when you’re finished decorating all of your numbers.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 1 hour (includes drying time)
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Lay your number and stand on the newspaper – you’ll need an easy way to clean up all that glitter!
2. Glue the top of your number. Keep the glue evenly distributed by spreading with the cotton swab.
3. Sprinkle the glitter on the number.
4. Repeat with the stand.
5. Allow both to dry, and then glue on other sides of the number and the stand. Sprinkle on more glitter. Warm up your hot glue gun.
6. Hot glue the number to the stand.