Whether you need a large bow for the top of the tree, a wedding, or other celebration, this large sinamay/poly mesh bow is surprisingly quick to make. It not only makes a big impact, but is elegant as well!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 15 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Keep the poly mesh on the spool. Fold over one end to half the size of the final bow, making sure there’s a tail to wrap later.
2. Create a loop on the other end and hold in place, as shown.
3. Continue making loops until you have 3 loops on each side. Hold the middle in place.
4. Wrap the center with the pipe cleaner or other wire.
5. Spread the loops out on each side.
6. When all the loops are spread, the bow will look as shown. Attach the bow to your tree or other celebratory display!