This clipped felt flower is so easy that you’ll soon be making a dozen of them. Top with a plain or fancy button depending on your mood.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut a 1″ strip of felt from the long side of the felt.
2. Clip the felt every 1/2 ” or so but don’t clip all the way down to the other side. Leave one long side intact for stitching.
3. Thread your needle and knot one end. Create a running stitch all the way from one short end to the other, on the uncut side.
4. Pull your thread to gather your strip.
5. As you pull, the flower will form a couple of layers, Sew it together and tie off in the back. Warm up your hot glue gun.
6. Glue your button to the center.