Bring a little Hawaii into your life with this quick and easy felt tropical lei. This is fun for kids to use during dress up time!” Make these felt leis in three colors as shown, or go for a crazy, multi-colored look!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut out the template and cut about 20 pieces of felt large enough to place the template upon. Stack about 4 pieces of felt and pin the template to the top.
2. Cut the pieces out, and repeat Step 1 with another stack of felt.
3. Once you’ve cut out all the pieces, snip the centers.
4. Cut the twine to the size you prefer – large enough to go around the neck. Slide the twine through all of the flowers.
5. This is what the lei looks like once you’ve added all the flowers.
6. Tie the ends of the twine into a knot and clip the ends.