This sophisticated flower crown alternative looks lovely in a low updo! Make several with different blooms so you’ll always have a naturally beautiful way to accessorize.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. The first step is creating an arrangement for your comb. Start by trimming a collection of greenery from a bunch. Try to get at least three different varieties in different lengths.
2. Cut a piece of floral wire and wrap it around the end of your greenery bunch, holding the pieces together.
3. Cut a short length of berries and attach it to your greenery bunch with wire.
4. Trim a flower from your bouquet and slip it into the center of your wired bunch.
5. Now, it’s time to attach your arrangement to the comb. Wrap a piece of floral wire around the top of the comb several times. When one end is secure, wrap the other side around the arrangement and secure it to the comb.