Bride and Groom Peg People
These sweet little bride and groom peg dolls are a cute gift for kiddos in a wedding, make great decorations for showers or rehearsal dinners or fun, rustic cake toppers.
Things you’ll need:
Craft paints – white, black, hair colors and accessory colors (personalize for your wedding colors!)
Wooden bead (optional)
Things to do:
1. Start with the white paint. Cut a small triangle for the dress front and smooth it down on the bride. Paint the rest of her dress white and a rough V at the neck of the groom.
2. Once the white is dry, cut another triangle, this time for the opening of the jacket, and smooth it over the white on the groom. Paint the rest of his body black.
3. Glue the wooden bead, if desired, onto the bride’s head to create a bun. Once dry, paint the hair on both the bride and groom.
4. Peel off the tape from both Bride and Groom
5. Add a tie for the groom and a matching flower in the brides hair and allow the paint to dry. Coat with polyurethane if desired to seal.