Thumb Print Bunny Cards
Easter is right around the corner and if you have little ones, you probably also have grandparent’s who love to get reminders of their sweet grandkids. These thumbprint bunny cards are sure to fit the bill and might just become a keepsake of the little fingers that made them.
Things you’ll need:
Cardstock – white and a pastel color of your choice
Die cutter or stencil for a tag (in two sizes if possible)
Things to do:
1. Using the die cutter or stencil, cut out a few shapes from the white card stock. Cut squares or rectangles about half again as large as the tags out of the colored card stock.
2. Help your child stamp their thumbs or fingers onto each card.
3. Add a tail, ears and eyes to turn each thumbprint into a bunny.
4. Use the smaller stencil to add some detail to the card, this can also be done by hand. Add a message to the bottom of the card.
5. Glue the tag onto the colored square cards and allow to dry before noting the date and age of your child on the back of the card and adding a personal message to the recipient.