These fabric-covered balls are a fun and simple way to spruce up the decor in any room. Mix them up with other decorative balls, use a variety of fabrics or go with a single color for a monochromatic look.
Things to do:
1. Cut the fabric into strips 1 inch wide by 30 inches long.
2. Dab a generous dot of glue onto one end of a strip and press into the ball, secure with a thumbtack.
3. Wrap the fabric, stretching it slightly as you go, around the ball, bringing the fabric at a slight angle when you reach the pin.
4. Continue to wrap, stretching and turning, until the entire ball is covered.
5. Trim the end, dab with glue and secure with a pin until the glue dries. Remove the pin before displaying.