DIY Felt Valentine’s Fortune Cookies
What does your love have in store for you? Give a future forecasting valentine this year. This adorable fortune cookie valentine is made of felt and allows you to add a custom fortune inside. Your valentine is sure to love this creative and cute cookie that will show them how much you care.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Age range: 13 and up
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Things to do:
1. Trace circle patterns onto the felt sheets and cut them out.
2. Cut a piece of wire that is just shorter than the diameter of the circle.
3. Glue the wire onto the center of the circle.
4. Glue a piece of ribbon over the wire. Allow glue adequate time to dry.
5. Write a custom fortune onto a piece of paper and place it in the center of the circle.
6. Fold the circle in half and bend the wire to create a fortune cookie shape.