Bandana crafts are super popular every summer. Decorate your porch with these easy bandana pillows!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1.5 hours
Age range: 8+
Things you’ll need:
1 or 2 bandanas
Fleece (I used one bandana and backed my pillow with fleece)
Things to do:
1. Cut a piece of fleece the same size as your bandana. *optional
2. With right sides together and using a 1/2 inch seam allowance, sew all the way around the the pillow. Leave a 1-2 inch gap before reaching the starting point.
3. Flip the pillow right side through the hole.
4. Stuff the pillow to desired stiffness.
5. Sew the hole shut using a ladder stitch.