Keep your favorite accessories organized in style with this simple jewelry holder DIY. This adorable wall display only takes a few minutes to make and looks lovely hanging on your wall.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 13 and Up
Things to do:
1. Use a ruler to find the center of your wooden plaque. Mark it with a pencil.
2. Using your pencil mark for guidance, drill a hole on the center of your wooden plaque.
3. Use a hammer to pound a metal picture hanger into the back of your wooden plaque.
4. Screw your glass knob into the hole you drilled. If your hole is too big, you can add a drop of glue to hold it securely in place.
5. Display your jewelry and enjoy!