This delicate pip-berry and cinnamon-stick tree decoration is the perfect addition to your primitive holiday decor. Change the bow color to make the look your own!
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Place two sticks together at an angle and wrap with the embroidery floss. Hot glue this in place.
2. Repeat with the other two corners.
3. Wrap with the pip-berry garland.
4. Wind the garland all the way to the bottom. Glue the rusty tin star to the top.
5. Tie a bow with the ribbon and glue to the bottom of the tree.