Keep all of your secret Valentine notes, change, or other important baubles in this cute felt heart pocket. These would be fun to give out as Valentines for kids, with notes inside!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Draw a heart about 3 1/2 ” to 4″ high and wide onto your paper, and trace onto three pieces of felt. Two should be the same color.
2. Cut the two same-color hearts as shown. The bottom of one should be cut longer, and the top of the other should be cut longer. You’ll use both larger sides for this project.
3. Decorate the straight edge of one piece with a running stitch, as shown.
4. Pin both pieces to the full heart, so that they overlap. Begin stitching around the outer edge with a running stitch.
5. Complete so that the heart is stitched all the way around the perimeter.