- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleFall and Halloween Sale
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesButtonsCorkShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Craft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>HobbyCandle Making SuppliesClay and ModelingDiamond PaintingDreamcatcher SuppliesFabric CraftingShop All Hobby>Jewelry MakingBeadsCharms & PendantsDisplaysHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making>Kids CraftsActivity KitsArt SuppliesCraft BasicsGames, Puzzles & ToysKids Kitchen and BakingShop All Kids Crafts>On Sale - Craft SuppliesPainting SuppliesBrushes and AccessoriesFabric Paint, Dye & MarkersGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesPaintsShop All Painting Supplies>Paper CraftingDie-CuttingEmbellishmentsEmbossingHand LetteringMarkers and PensShop All Paper Crafting>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFaux SucculentsPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring & Summer FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathKitchen TowelsKitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion Dispensers
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBellsBottle Brush TreesChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and ThanksgivingBowl and Vase FillersFall and Thanksgiving SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsFall WreathsShop All Fall and Thanksgiving>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and Pumps
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsLightingShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
1/4" Unfinished Wood Dowel Rods
Click Here For A Larger View
Other Wood Dowel Rods
(Assorted Counts And Sizes):
- Package of 10 pieces
- 12" L x 1/4" Dia.
In Stock (8 Reviews)
Our Price:$2.49 Price was: $2.99 You Save: 17%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)From ornamental picks, to decorative trees, to darling puppets, to mobiles, these Unfinished Wood Dowel Rods' many abilities can surprise you!
Painting and embellishing these sticks is always an option; make them cater to your special project vision! You can't go wrong with the other classic craft accessories to help your project along; pompoms, Popsicle sticks, feathers, sequins, glitter, pipe cleaners, and a true favorite: Googly eyes! Make fun wands and puppets with the application of wood cutouts!
Make your own icy pops, cake pops, ice cream bars, and a wide assortment of popular frozen and unfrozen foods "on-a-stick!"
Create a beautiful DIY sunburst mirror with the purchase of an inexpensive mirror and mosaic tiles. Spray paint these dowel rods your chosen color, and impress yourself with a lovely bedroom accent!
Dowel rods can provide quite handy organization possibilities. Simply let a dowel lay on an assembly of hooks, and a long hanger is created for a grand assortment of craft supplies-from tape to ribbon, to thread, to any material that is stored in a spool. Systematize your necklaces and bracelets in this same fashion!
Helpful Hints: Use glue specifically made for wood products; follow the directions included in this package. Before nailing a dowel, drill a pilot hole to guide the nail. This will help prevent the dowel from splitting. Sand dowel with medium to fine sandpaper to smooth out rough spots and prepare its surface for paint or varnish. Use two to three coats of paint for best results.Unfinished Wood Dowel Rods - Average Rating 5 out of 5 ( 8 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 USD off your order, $35 USD min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies