- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Western Leather Horseshoe Ornament
Click Here For A Larger View
Whether it is taking your surroundings to the Wild West, or wishing to bring yourself a little luck, this Western Leather Horseshoe Ornament has rusti...Read More
Special Purchase: Limited Quantity
- 1 piece
- 2-1/2" W x 11" H
In Stock ( 1 Review)
Our Price:$2.99 Price was: $8.99 You Save: 67%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Whether it is taking your surroundings to the Wild West, or wishing to bring yourself a little luck, this Western Leather Horseshoe Ornament has rustic character and nostalgic charm to please you and your guests. An aesthetically-designed small and large, hand-stitched leather rusty brown horseshoe join together, vertically, by a thin bole brown suede cord, embellished with large and small shiny chestnut brown matte bells.
So, why are horseshoes considered so lucky? There are countless reasons and superstitions behind it. Some say that it is because they were crafted by blacksmiths, who were highly regarded as having good fortune and healing abilities. Hanging of horse shoes on doors were known to deter evil sprites, for iron was also thought to be a powerful material; made of fire and earth.
Continuing with their lucky reputation, horseshoes are a very popular wedding symbol. The Greeks saw them to represent fertility, as many of their gods had horse-like qualities, and they regarded the horseshoe as having a crescent shape. It goes beyond ancient history, however. They are still traditional gifts and wedding pieces, today, and have become popular with a special meaning throughout many cultures.
Include this ornament, or many, as a gift adornment for a bride and groom, or as decoration for your own wedding; from a centerpiece accent, to a bouquet embellishment, to a placeholder, let this fill your special day with good fortune for a happy, fertile, and successful new life, together.Western Leather Horseshoe Ornament - Average Rating 4 out of 5 ( 1 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies