Looking for a fun rainy day project with your kids? These wooden airplanes are the perfect pick! Your kids will enjoy gluing, painting, and playing with their new toy.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Use hot glue to attach two regular-sized popsicle sticks to the top and bottom of your wooden clothespin to make the wings.
2. Add a mini popsicle to the back, top of the clothespin.
3. Use hot glue to attach a mini popsicle stick to the front part of the clothespin, where it opens.
4. Add a wooden bead on top of the mini popsicle stick on the front.
5. Paint your airplane with any color of acrylic paint and let it dry before displaying.